The wholesale distribution industry makes things work in our economy. Yet keeping a distribution business healthy takes manipulating a very complex and dynamic set of economic and operational relationships. From overseeing supply chain logistics to managing branches and inventory, setting pricing strategy to incentivizing sales teams, achieving success can be as demanding as it is uncertain.
RBF helps distributorships minimize risk and enhance profit, whether by attracting capital from investors and lenders, deflecting market threats such as consolidation and the Internet, or better understanding the buying habits of markets and customers.
RBF Assists Wholesale Distributors by:
- Advising on the nuances of multi-state tax laws, including Internet sales
- Advising on distributor vs. agency arrangements, including related inventory issues
- Conducting valuation studies for buy-sell and family transition matters
- Conducting candidate searches for accounting personnel (clerk through CFO)
- Providing training to internal accounting department staff
- Devising funding strategies using traditional and non-traditional resources
- Counseling on exit strategies and the selling of the business
Talk to a Partner
Paul Bardaro, CPA, ABV: firstname.lastname@example.org