Financial valuation is both science and art. Practitioners rely on the quantitative tools of economics, finance and accounting, and the qualitative sensibilities of law, management, marketing, and organizational theory. Common sense is critical, too.
RBF approaches each engagement comprehensively—and impartially—to build a supportable, independent opinion of value. We work closely with attorneys, making us outstanding expert witnesses. So we can be successful as well as right.
RBF's Valuation and Litigation Support Services Include:
- Valuation and litigation support for business transactions and disputes
- Valuation and litigation support for estate and gift purposes and divorce
- Valuation for regulatory compliance and financial reporting
- Fairness opinions
- Review of valuation reports prepared by non-RBF professionals
- Business planning and transaction support
- Buy-Sell fulfillment and consulting
- Phantom Stock Plan and key employee retention design and consulting
- Satisfying new requirements of the SBA for business acquisition loans
Talk to a Partner:
Paul Bardaro, CPA, ABV: email@example.com