To survive the relentless pressures of the marketplace, manufacturers must constantly keep pace with the demand for quality improvement and innovation, while controlling costs – at all cost.
RBF’s manufacturing clients benefit from our deep understanding of the many types of business challenges they face – from the ups and downs of a start-up, to the growing pains and transition issues of a mature company.
RBF Assists Manufacturing Businesses by:
- Finding ways to minimize costs for healthcare and other benefits
- Identifying actual costs of entering a new market or market segment
- Providing training to internal accounting department personnel
- Setting up more efficient manufacturing cost reporting systems
- Conducting valuation studies for buy-sell and family transition matters
- Devising funding strategies using traditional and non-traditional resources