The bellwether of economic trends, construction businesses are often the first to experience the profit losses and layoffs of a market downturn. However, with good planning and financial discipline, these companies can retain their value. From strategic business planning, job estimating and costing, to tax compliance, RBF helps prepare construction companies for the long term.
RBF Assists Construction Companies by:
- Dealing with bonding companies, surety underwriters and banks
- Determining allocation and capitalization of costs under IRS Sec 263(A) and Sec 460(C)
- Understanding “look back” rules and their specific applications
- Creating project-tailored job costing systems
- Securing financing from traditional and nontraditional sources